At ABIP, PC we treat every client relationship like a true partnership. We help clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand their operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives. Founded in 2001, ABIP is an award-winning firm with over 80 employees and 23 CPA’s on staff.
People are our greatest asset. The relationships we have with our clients and with the members inside our firm are what makes us grow and enjoy what we do. We are an established CPA and advisory firm with a diverse client base and services. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries in companies of varying sizes.
You will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and firm management to handle questions, planning, and other business matters. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Review advanced business and individual tax returns, estimates and year-end tax planning
- Researching tax issues, preparing research memos
- Identifying, assessing, and informing management of tax related issues
- Collaboratively working with client team members while building rapport and strong client relationships
- Working closely with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the project
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Active in business development and ability to recognize opportunities to provide additional services.
- Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
- Train other team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills
- Understand personal and team roles while contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management
- Provide detail updates to upper management and team management
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Eligibility to sit for CPA required
Five or more years of prior experience in public accounting required
CPA Certification required
Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, BNA or RIA tax research, Gofileroom, Accounting CS, Ultra-tax or comparable programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com