Front Desk Receptionist
At ABIP, PC we treat every client relationship like a true partnership. We help clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand their operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives. Founded in 2001, ABIP is an award-winning firm with over 80 employees and 23 CPAs on staff.
People are our greatest asset. The relationships we have with our clients and with the members inside our firm are what makes us grow and enjoy what we do. We are an established CPA and advisory firm with a diverse client base and services. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries in companies of varying sizes.
You will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients, vendors, firm employees, and firm management. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Greeting clients and guests with outstanding customer service and an attentive nature, ensuring they meet their intended ABIP employee in a timely and seamless manner. Clearly understanding and respecting the importance of being the first point of contact to clients and guests – always seek to represent the firm with the upmost professionalism.
- Answering phone calls and inquires with a professional demeanor. Ensuring messages are taken in a complete manner and are provided to the intended ABIP employee as appropriate.
- Managing all aspects of conference room reservations, meeting preparation, and the selection and ordering of catering for meetings, training, and employee events. Responsible for ensuring food and beverage supplies and stocked and readily available for employees and guests.
- Receiving, sorting, and delivering mail and packages to the staff in a timely manner. Effectively managing aspects of outgoing mail coordination through 3rd party providers (e.g., FedEx, USPS, couriers, etc.).
- Proactively seeking opportunities to continuously improve the reception desk procedures, check-in processes, conference room coordination, and overall office administrative procedures.
- Providing back-up administrative support to the administrative staff as needed.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Exhibit good problem solving skills and proactively seek advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues and problems.
- Contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate strong time management skills, arrive to work on time, and manage time off requests in advance (excluding emergencies).
- Handle difficult or ambiguous situations with composure and tact at all times. Manage conflicts appropriately.
- Remain flexible and open to helping in other areas of the firm. Take initiative beyond the Receptionist job description as opportunities arise.
Associate’s degree preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years of prior Receptionist or Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant experience in an professional office environment strongly preferred.
- Previous public accounting firm experience a plus.
Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com