At ABIP, PC we treat every client relationship like a true partnership. We help clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand their operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives. Founded in 2001, ABIP is an award-winning firm with over 80 employees and 23 CPA’s on staff.
People are our greatest asset. The relationships we have with our clients and with the members inside our firm are what makes us grow and enjoy what we do. We are an established CPA and advisory firm with a diverse client base and services. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries in companies of varying sizes.
- Manage/conduct R&D tax credit consulting engagements
- Provide first level engagement review for R&D tax credit consulting engagements
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships through delivery of client engagements
- Professional/ technical development of staff and seniors
- Assist with new business development, including new engagements for existing clients and identifying opportunities for prospective clients
- Assist in delivery of additional tax consulting engagements related to credits, deductions, and accounting methods
- Assist on tax controversy engagements, including drafting responses and communicating with IRS and state taxing authorities
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and engagement teams
- Experience in new business development activities
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills
- Understand personal and team roles while contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management
- Research tax topics and prepare memorandums related to tax matters
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- JD, CPA, or EA certification required
- Available for limited travel and to work at client sites
A minimum of three years managing R&D tax credit consulting engagements required.
Experienced in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access, as well as tax research platforms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
02 May 2019 - News